Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thinking about doing Black Friday at Victoria's Secret?

I adore the new bag this year- the holiday striped purse with Victoria's Secret on it. I have a coupon where you get it with a purchase of a certain amount but of course it's on Black Friday and while supplies last. The store says it will open at 5AM but my question is this. Is it even worth trying? The store is about 50 minutes drive from where I live and I'm sure it'll be packed there at the mall. I would wait my turn and get my things and be perfectly fine but my worry is they'll be sold out before I even get there.



I guess my question is has anyone else had experience going to Victoria's Secret on Black Friday and getting one of the lovely totes they offer most every year on the day or did they run out very very fast? I have no idea how many they keep in supply. If you think there is hope then what time would you suggest getting there? Wait at 5? Be there earlier? Or just show up sometime that morning like about 9 or 10? I've never REALLY tried to get any one specific thing on this day before so any (friendly) tips would be appreciated : ) . . . . If not then I'll just wait and find it online sometime later and buy it when it's on ebay hah! I just would prefer getting it from the store because you get extras and it's "technically" free with a purchase rather than buying just the bag online later. . .



Thank you in advanced to anyone who answers to this : )



P.S. Is there any way to redeem this coupon online and get the tote on black Friday? I know some things are this way but I'm not sure if this is or not. . . .Thinking about doing Black Friday at Victoria's Secret?
they're supposed to have some great sales. they're supposedly giving away pink dog minis with purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment