Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Madame Tussauds in NYC?

Me and a friend are thinking about going to the Madame Tussauds museum one Friday morning/afternoon. Do you think it will be busy around then? Also, is the price worth it? I was planning to use coupons and stuff, but it's still 30 bucks each.Madame Tussauds in NYC?
It might be busy on a Friday, but if you go somewhat early I think you will be fine. It is so worth the money! I went with a friend and it was soo much fun! We took pictures with all the wax figures, and they take some for you. It was really big too! It just kept going on and on.



Hope you have fun!
I have to tell you, I don't get it about Madame Tussaud's. You go and see wax figures of real people. This was fine, I suppose, in the days before photographs and video, when there really was a Madame Tussaud, but what exactly is the point of this now? You know what these people look like. Now you want to see how well they replicated them? I wouldn't pay $30 for that. But that's just me, I guess.

Edit: If you go, be sure you are not going during a school break. Schools are closed this week, for example, for winter break. Be sure you stay away during the Easter/Passover holiday break.Madame Tussauds in NYC?
I would imagine the museum would be busy, but not as crowded as a weekend. It's been quite a few years since I've been, but I really enjoyed myself.



If you are a AAA member the tickets still expensive will cost you $28 per person. Enjoy yourself if you do go.
It's a cool touristy thing to do, especially since they just added some new figures. That said, it's super expensive for what it is.



Next door it Ripley's Believe it or Not, and I think that is more reasonably priced (though barely) for a little more variety. It's just another option...



The prices are rough though.

No comments:

Post a Comment