Friday, February 24, 2012

Coupon/comp ad parents, what is the greatest amount of savings you've gotten in one trip to the store?

Just for fun :)



We need Pippin for a Friday survey!!!Coupon/comp ad parents, what is the greatest amount of savings you've gotten in one trip to the store?
I go to Wal Mart once a month to stock up - my bill is usually about $150, then I have coupons/price matches and I save $30. So I end up somewhere arond $120.

The rest of the month I just go to our local grocery store and send about $50/week.....I don't use coupons then usually.

My grocery/household bills are lower than most people's.......I don't usually buy meat as we raise our own and have it butchered. I also can/freeze a lot of produce from my garden.
Who the heck has time for all that stuff anyway?



Working long hours in a stressful job 4 days a week with 3 kids doesn't leave much time, and honestly - who can be bothered to sit around for hours cutting out vouchers?! I'd rather spend twice as much on a weekly food shop.Coupon/comp ad parents, what is the greatest amount of savings you've gotten in one trip to the store?
Like five bucks.. Lol thats the amount of my cuponing. Although I have some stores saving cards that they give away free and ive saved like $20 bucks sometimes buying the items on sale for the vip customers.
i dont have kids but one time i went to the store with my grandma and she save 150.00
The most I've ever got is 1 dollar off some coffee! I cannot get on with coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment