Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can I convince ONE OF MY SISTERS to use the free coochie grooming coupon we left in her locker at work?

WITHOUT embrassening her?



As many of you no i own Crop That Coochie salon---dedicated to the public hair removal of men and women. the problem is one of my sisters is a master stylist at the salon yet she doesn't represent the company well. We have things to entice her to groom such as:

My other sisters and I have left a free grooming coupon in her locker

One of my sisters wore a Sasquatch mask to work

My husband glued loose public hair to HER grooming table



just little things like that in hopes that she would get the point, we are SICK of seeing her weeds when she wares a bikini on "Fun Fridays" at work..HELP?



Thank youHow can I convince ONE OF MY SISTERS to use the free coochie grooming coupon we left in her locker at work?
YA BUT....you don't know the Master Plan...I've had all of that braided and I've started a new trend...Public Dread. EVERYONE looks at me and I make people laugh with joy.



PLUS, I found some really cool beads I'm going to innoculate into the whole look.



I'm just trying to figure out how to sit down for more than 5 minutes at time.
I am very concerned that your sister doesn't know what public hair is or the issues that appear to be happening here.

Take some photos and explain who the problem is - in public, of course and then suggest that the best look today is to shave your pubes darlingHow can I convince ONE OF MY SISTERS to use the free coochie grooming coupon we left in her locker at work?
Ya know some times an old school intervention is required. You and all your family need to sit her down, confront her, and tell her to shave it down, make it round!



((missed you))
You can not be for real.
tell her she has to represent, or pay some dude to come in and make a comment to her.
Have sex with her, and shave it before sex.
that Bikini Photo..



you no.. the one with you and "we all"..



will be marked (published) into evidence.
PUBLIC hair...is that the hair she shows in public??

I really don't see why she would be EMBRASSENED

Seriously....wtf?
Did you see SNL this past saturday they did a hair replacement commercial where they ran out of hair from the back of the head and decided to use the pubes as the new replacement. so you would see the after picture with the person with straight hair and the short curlies on top. I howled so loud I woke up my parents. Your Salon should get in on this!!



Are you running any specials? My internet husband likes the landing strip on top and I might send him some pics and she has not been groomed for a while. So I need a trim a couple inches of the sides a little left on top and the full shave where it counts. Can I afford this? I am on disability.

No comments:

Post a Comment