Friday, February 24, 2012

How to i convince my parents to get me a 360 with halo 3 on my birthday?

look my birthday will be ina few months and i want an xbox 360. I have a $53 gift card to amazon and 50% off any video game coupon, plus black friday is a couple of days bfore my birthday.

How do I convince them to get me one? and im only 13 so yeah cant get a job.

I dont know what my parents will say about me getting halo 3 but i guess i can tell them that it is mostly rated M because of people who can chat on LIVE. also my parents already know that i play halo trial and they just say that I play too much.

If i do get it i wont show my dad me palying halo 3 like if he watches me test it out and all i wont open halo 3 i will just cheat out all the 360 feutures and then after thats done i will say like ima take a break or something so he doesnt see me play it. And by the way ther is a chance that he wont even look at what iim gonna buy because i could just say "dad can i buy a 360 " and maybe he will say yes and then he syas go buy it your self because he likes me to to things myself he just gives me the credit card and i tlel him the total and we are godo he doesnt even look at what im buying sometimes.



but when I ask him should I or should i not incluse that i want halo 3 with it, because if i do it will lower my chance of getting it and plus i could just say and one game i havent decided yet or somethingHow to i convince my parents to get me a 360 with halo 3 on my birthday?
well it depends on your situation



if moneys the main problem then n o ofence but there not that dear so it shouldent be if so though ask for a preowned copy of halo or a preowned xbox no shame in it kid



and if its the age of the game juist tell them your 13 and your old enough to think for yourself and what kind of parents woul;d they be to not let there child think for himself



if maybe its that you have another console * example ps3*



then say the ps3 is old and this is the latest one



also it wouldent hurt to do some odd jobs around the house



good luck kid
Tell them they wont ever see you again and they can have more alone time.How to i convince my parents to get me a 360 with halo 3 on my birthday?
Sounds good, plus the 360 will cost $150 in sept
dont include it, plus just get the teen version of halo
just ask for that.....nothing else
Simply tell them the truth.

You aspire to sit around all day on your duff,

eat too much,

and go brain dead, playing what amounts to mindless mush.

And you don't intend to work for it.

Tell them also, that you have no imagination of your own,

and need Electronic Arts to do the thinking for you.

Tell them that ultra violence is good,

and if nothing else,

you will learn to hate and kill
Well i don't get why who would get halo 3 when you can get the newer halo odst but anyway halo isn't bad at all Its more for little kids. They have toys for it and everything. Halo is not bad at all theres no cursing exepct for dam maybe 1 time i heard dam. Theres a little blood and your killing aliens its not like your slaughtering people in like Gta Theres no reason halo shoudnt be rated t. They do that cause if someone sees it m they rather get it than if it was t. You should try to get Call of duty theres something in the options where they take the gore out and stuff.



Theres plenty good teen games like lost planet or batman or guitar hero or call of duty 2 or madden or battlefield or dity or fight night o



Oblivion is an amazing game which shouldn't be rated m and you can get the gore and stuff out of gears os war 2



and if you play to much theres parerental blocking

No comments:

Post a Comment