Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mom's did you go shop this morning black friday?

Okay so we went because we wanted to get some new toys for our daughter and there were some good deals..

After we were coming out i was thinking how come they don't have specials for diapers??

wouldn't it be awesome it they had like 50% off for diapers or some kind of deal. I would fill the cart up, you know you would only get some discount if you have a coupon!Mom's did you go shop this morning black friday?
I wanted to go, but I had to work and then I heard about a woman that was trampled at Toys R Us. That is so ridiculous to me! Why do people think if they don't go shop today they'll never get to??
I did not go but babies r us had some deals on diapers you had to have a coupon and had to buy wipes but it was $10 off the big box, like the 200 count.Mom's did you go shop this morning black friday?
Babies R us has a coupon for $10 off if you buy a box of Pampers and a box of wipes. Limit one though...

Yes I went shopping and got a great deal on a reclining glider at Big Lots $129.99. Since the ones at Babies R Us are $200 at the minimum for the ones that don't recline I think I got a great deal!
i went out for about 2 hours. i got up late and missed out on everything tho. toys r us had 2 pack of fished price jumbo pack diapers for $10. it was basically buy 1 get 1. they were gone by the time i got there
Yes spend to much money on diapers expecting baby #3 woo diapers EVERY WHERE am training my 1yr old..
Yes mam! I did go shopping, and it was a blast! I left Logan at home, as hes only 6 months old, and it's actually dangerous. But I got most of his presents, [ I spoiled him rotten! First baby, first christmas, gotta have LOTS of presents!] and a couple things for me, I got a great deal on a pea Coat that was originally 200$ for only 50 at JcPennys, and a couple other things. You should have seen the lines in best buy and target! Best buy it went all the way around the store, even in the isles, making shopping a hassel. %26amp; Then target it just went around the store. The mall was packed full, and people were pushing people outta the way, it was crazy.

Happy Holidays!

Xoxoxo, Sarah.
That would be sooo awesome if they had a sale like that on diapers. They are so expensive because that's something that we need. I would have like 5 carts full lol.

Unfortunately I didn't get to go today I had no sitter and my hubby is working all of my fam went though and would call me if they seen a deal for me lol. Plus my 7 month old is teething so i've been up alot during the night the past 3-4 nights with my LO needing his mama I am exhausted and i know getting up at 4 am i would be a zombie lol. Maybe next year... shopping with out children would be amazing haha but that will probably never happen :~)
There were diaper deals at BabiesRUs and ToysRUs. I didn't cash in, as I cloth diaper and don't need to.



I did shop this morning, went to ToysRUs. Got some good deals. Drove to WalMart, saw the lines, did a U-Turn and drove back home. I don't care how great the deals were, I was not attempting that, LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment