Friday, February 24, 2012

Who hates the store Delia's?

Ok, I hate all their stupid, obnoxious, nosy employees. Ok, so here's the story. First, I originally bought two things from there, a sweater and a pair of black jeans. For that purchase, they gave me a coupon for $25 off an order of $50 or more. I bought that stuff on black friday, and the coupon expired on December 14.



Ok, so now I wanted to exchange the sweater that I bought originally for a different hoodie, so I went there and exchanged it, but kept the black jeans.



Ok, so now I go and decide to return the hoodie too (on December 13, the day before the coupon expired) because I realized I didn't really like it. When I go to return it, the cashier tells me that if I return the hoodie, I'll lose that coupon they originally gave me in the beginning. So, they completely "forgot to mention" that I also bought a pair of black jeans, which I still kept, which still gave me the right to keep the coupon. And they try to convince me to pick out $80 (the hoodie was $30 plus $50 to make the coupon work. I couldn't return the hoodie without losing the coupon) worth of clothes and it'll all be $25! Yeah right, how stupid do they think I am, the coupon clearly said $25 off any order $50 or more, so if I picked $80 worth, it would have been $55, not $25.



So I decided not to buy $80 worth of stuff, and left, but they kept my receipt, and now I want to return those stupid jeans because I found a way better pair at charlotte russe, but I can't because they kept my receipt, which they probably did on purpose.



Maybe I'm wrong here though, because maybe you had to spend atleast $50 in the first place. But still the problem is now that I want to return those jeans, and they kept my receipt. Do they accept returns, or atleast store credit without a receipt?



Thank you anyone for answering me.Who hates the store Delia's?
Honestly, I'm not familiar with that store. I only shop at places I adore such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's, Underground Station, Man Alive, TJ Maxx, JC Penney, Sears, and Simply Fashions. I hate stores like A%26amp;F, Hollister, and such.
I just don't like Delia's at all

Even on the internet this shop is getting on my nerves lolWho hates the store Delia's?
oh that stinks yea i bought a bathing suite from them last year (and returned it) cus it was all baggy and stuff there is something weird about their clothes but idk what.
I don't hate the store.

They just need to get better employee's and teach them a course in customer service...
meee... to babyish for my taste.



but you take the 'hate' to a whole new level..... whoa there.

No comments:

Post a Comment