Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New to Black Friday need some information?

I have really never cared to shop on black friday, but now that I am looking for outfits for my entire family to wear to a wedding reception I am very interested now. My question is basically, do you get deals on clothes as well? Is the whole store basically on sale? Also, can I use coupons? If so where can I get them to save even more? My plan is to go to the mall and shop all the stores. I have seen some websites that have ads for stores like Macy's, they have coupons but I can not print them out. Is there is website that I don't know of that has all the information I could possibly need? Thanks so much in advance.New to Black Friday need some information?
try Amazon Black Friday deals, they start early this year http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8%26amp;node=384鈥?/a>
I follow a site for coupons and ad match ups its ShicSavers (http://www.shicsavers.com)



She is actually posting black friday deals along with her regular store deals. If there is a coupon that is available then she lets you know. If you are looking for a certain deal or coupon you can always contact her. She is really sweet and very helpful.New to Black Friday need some information?
if you go directly on https://www.macys.com/ you can print coupons from them. Just click on print saving pass

good luck
I'm sure clothes probably go on some sort of sale, but honestly it's not what people are typically on the prowl to save on (it's usually electronics) so your pickings may be slim but you won't likely be having to fight the angry people in the store trying to score that 200 new laptop either. The biggest advice I can give you, is get up early and shop as a team. When my parents shop on black Friday, they enter the store and split up immediately and go to the two most important items they want, they wait in line for it (which is typical but may not apply to clothes) and then they continue to try to get the less important items in the same fashion.



I went shopping on black friday ONCE, and never did it again. the stores were so crowded you could barely move, everyone was SO rude, and there was a fight between two other customers. If you want to see humanity at it's wost Black Friday is truly the day for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment