Friday, February 24, 2012

OK, I need a vacation. Is it worth it to leave LA Thursday night for London and return Sunday? 2 quick a trip?

I have some flight coupons so the cost would be for hotel and meals only, but it really only would be Friday and Saturday in London with a day's travel on each end. Would leave on Thursday so only taking one day off from work. I love London, but is there any place else suited for a quick trip if you're coming from LA? Have done the Vegas, SF, Mexico thing, Hawaii would almost be the same travel time...OK, I need a vacation. Is it worth it to leave LA Thursday night for London and return Sunday? 2 quick a trip?
come to new zealand and see moi
Well, if you wish to spend the majority of your vacation in the seat of an airplane I guess so. Why not........hahahahaOK, I need a vacation. Is it worth it to leave LA Thursday night for London and return Sunday? 2 quick a trip?
Ooooh, the jet lag for that short of a trip from L.A. to London would hurt! Go somewhere within 2 or 3 time zones. There are non-stop and one-stop flights from LAX to Vancouver and Toronto if you want to visit another English-speaking country.
That sounds like fun! I would do that if I were you.

Like my person?

%26lt;(:-))-%26gt;-%26lt;
I wouldn't. I'd go somewhere closer, jamaica, mexico, puerto rico, new york, anywhere. Going to London for two days is going to be exhausting. You won't even get over your Jet lag by the time you have to leave and then you'll be back at work hating life again. You'll need a vacation to recover from your vacation.
  • national tire and battery
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment