Friday, February 24, 2012

Black Friday questions...?

Hi!

So I have a couple of questions for Black Friday.



-I've read that Old Navy was going to open at midnight but the mall that I'm going to (that has Old Navy in it) is opening at 5. So is Old Navy still opening at midnight?



-And, how fast do clothes go on Black Friday? I know that electronics go REALLY fast..like in the first hour but what about clothes?



-Is going to the mall, that is opening at 5, at 4:30 too late?



-Should you bring cash or a card?



-Are there any extra coupons for Black Friday?



-Do stores restock if they run out or do they put everything out at once?



Those are a few of my questions..it'd be great if you could answer them.

Thanks :)Black Friday questions...?
about the mall opening when Old Navy is having their sale before the mall opens, I would suggest calling that Old Navy store, or the mall. I live where there is an Old Navy on an outside strip mall, so it isn't an issue here.

I used to work for Wal-Mart, and I know 3 years ago, we put out everything we had for black friday, once it was gone, it was gone.

bring cash and card! play it safe...:)

I have never heard of black friday coupons, good luck on that.

electronics go faster than anything....clothes....I don't know. I know whatever it is I want the most, out of all the things I am planning on getting on sale, I usually go for that product first, or have my husband or a friend with me, I go to that place, and they go to the second thing I want on the list and grab!

I googled "Black Friday Coupons" and a bunch of stuff came up. Here is the main link:

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=black%2鈥?/a>

Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment