Friday, February 24, 2012

Please rate these band names?

I previously asked a question about band names, but not I want you to rate and I'll count the votes at the end. If you don't vote them all (out of ten, please), your vote won't be counted. btw...I'm a girl using my friends account.



By the way, these is the band members:



Cerys - Lead guitarist, singer. Age 11.

Nola - Singer. Age 13.

Lily - Bassist. Age 9.

Evan - Drums. Age 9.



Me and Lily are sisters and Evan and Nola are siblings. Here are the names:



Young Destination

Coupon November

Late Fake

Navy Alternative

Music of the Fighter

Sum of the Immature

Never Mind

Never Tryed

Indie Kid Evening

Young November

Music of the Immature

Fake Coupon

Trying Friday

Nirvana Youth

Youth Midnight

Rock Midnight

True Abbey



We are playing Smells Like Teen Spirit at the moment as a sort of tribiute to Kurt Cobain, a hero to us all. So that's why we have the name Never Mind (Nirvana's album) and Nirvana Youth. Also, True Abbey comes from the primary school me and Nola went to, and Lily and Evan are still at: Abbey Junior School.



Thanks xxxPlease rate these band names?
aw cute. how about Forever Midnight, or Fake Abbey. otherwise i like young november
very nice,dude. i like what u have going on.Please rate these band names?
I like Coupon November, Late Fake, Navy Alternative and True Abbey. There is already a band called Midnight Youth, so Youth Midnight would be too close and bordering on possible issues. The rest of the names are pretty average-lame, so I think you should decide between the 4 I suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment