Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lord & Taylor no exclusions coupon?

So I've been eyeing these really nice UGG boots I saw at Lord %26amp; Taylor, but if I can wait to get a discount on them, I'll do that. I know the coupons Lord%26amp;Taylor usually give out have exclusions (no big brand names including UGGs) but if I'm not mistaken, once or twice a year, stores such as Macys/Lord%26amp; Taylor have their big sale where there are no exclusions and the discount applies to everything.



Does anyone know when that usually is (around when) and if they've ever seen great deals on Black FridayLord %26amp; Taylor no exclusions coupon?
Please forgive me for not giving you the answer you want. But there is no such thing as a "really nice pair of Uggs".

There might be a pair you really like, or a pair that's really comfortable, but no "really nice pair". It's a physical and stylistic impossibility.

The boot that people wear with everything, yet it matches nothing.



But to answer your question: Have you tried smaller, boutique stores?

Many times they have shoes that larger stores wont stock.

I got my Redwing boots at a small shop that also was an Ugg dealer. They ordered my boots for me and spent a lot of time, over an hour, making sure I knew all of my options before they placed the order. They even called the company reps for specific details.

They said they could order any Ugg I wanted, too. (That went pretty quickly cuz I didn't want any, plus I already exhausted almost $200 on the Redwings).

Good luck!
I know Nordstrom prices never drop. I bought my tall, chestnut ones for reg. price. :Lord %26amp; Taylor no exclusions coupon?
|try http://www.couponrampage.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment